Is Your House In Order?
Saturday, August 2, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are a parent/guardian with a preteen, adolescent, or young adult with special needs..
Come Join Us For A Complimentary Afternoon Of Networking With Fellow:
- Professionals in the field of Special Needs
Hear From Certified Special Needs:
- Financial Planners
- Transition Specialist
- Social Workers
- Vocational Specialist
Be At Ease Knowing That You Will Be:
- In a welcoming and understanding environment
- Offered a vast collection of resources and referrals from our qualified Resource Fair
- Able to have access to quiet rooms for those individuals, who may become over-stimulated
*Please RSVP by July 26th as seating is limited along with slots for quiet rooms.
*Refreshments will be served!
For More Information:
- Call 818.639.1487
- Email TPP@ThePuzzledPathway.org
- View www.ThePuzzledPathway.org
When & Where
The Puzzled Pathway
The Puzzled Pathway (TPP) is a not-for-profit organization that is geared toward parents and educators who have children/consumers with Autism, and other related special needs. It is our passion to be a relevant resource to parents and professionals by providing a series of complimentary seminars, panels, and classes. Each session will have a plethora of doctors, educators, and parents advocate answering specific questions that otherwise may be ignored. Our experts will include, but are not limited to, behavioral psychologist, certified special needs financial planners, and doctor! All of our professionals are experts in the field of Autism and other related special needs.