San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OC AUTISM: PARENT PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP
Topic: “Is YOUR CHILD Getting Enough Services?”
Host: Julie Chau Diep, MS, CCC-SLP, OC Autism & New Hope Therapy Center (NHTC)
Speakers: Panel Discussion to give a better understanding of different treatments and how to access them.
- Judy M. Segal, Speech Language Pathology Corp.
- Erica Holding, Avita Nova
- Cherie Francis, Launchpad Therapy For Kids
Date/Time: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 from 6-8pm
Location: 11200 Stanford Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Case Management: Diagnosis, Treatment and Multi-disciplinary Team
- Speech-Language Therapy Recommendations: Intensity/Frequency of Services, Goals and ABA Collaboration
- ABA Therapy: Identifying Areas of Needs, Goal Setting and Intensity/Frequency of Services
- Occupational Therapy: Scope of Practice, Goal Setting and Intensity/Frequency of Services
For More Information: Email to email@example.com or call Sam (714) 539-6207