Is Your Business "Mobile" Ready?
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
TrueUniversity is a signature event designed to create a "learning community" for businesses here in the Upstate. Our monthly interactive tours on engaging topics are designed to GROW your business. We will discuss actionable ideas, recommendations, and processes that can be put to immediate use.
This month, we'll explore: Is Your Business "Mobile" Ready?
Here's what we'll tour:
- How Mobile media affects your BUSINESS opportunities
- Is your WEBSITE mobile media ready?
- How does mobile MEASUREMENTS compare?
- How do Mobile sites affect your SEO Rankings?
The cost for lunch is $10.00.
Attendees can pay City Range via Credit Card or Cash.
Join us for an event that is affordable and informative. Bring your thoughts, questions and prepare to share in our learning community.
More About TrueUniversity:
In TrueUniversity's core curriculum, we will focus on the areas that are most important to your company:
- Innovative & Creative Lead Generation
- Confirmation that a prospect is truly interested in what service or product you provide
- Engagement & Converstion (Online/Offline)
- Client Maximization
- Sales Process Optimization
- Measurements & Analysis
- Client Retention & Engagement
When & Where
TruePresence is dedicated to helping your company become more effective online. Our signature program is built around the way YOU do business. From prospecting, qualifying, and closing, your website has to be more than just be an online brochure.
40%-60% of website visitors today, visit the Home Page - never to return. So how many times has your website been rebuilt, only to look a little better, but never becoming the sales tool that it was meant to be?