Do you have social media multi personality disorder? There is a lot happening in the world of social media recruitment with a lot of new players now in the arena. Staying true to Irish Recruiters focus this conference will take another look at what are some of the latest technologies that are in the market place evolving the recruitment industry.
The agenda will consist of:
1.30 to 2.30 – How does LinkedIn itself recruit and latest innovations?
Declan Fitzgerald, the EMEA Recruitment Manager for LinkedIn, will be taking a look under the cover of how LinkedIn hires for LinkedIn in EMEA! This is going to be a high-level overview of some of the business objectives he had and some of the solutions used to hire over 130 people in the first 6 months of the year. Declan will explain what were the sourcing challenges and tactics they concentrated on which helped them achieve a 98% direct sourcing hit rate for the first 6 months of the year. In this presentation you'll also learn about the recruiter scorecards each recruiter was performance appraised on and there'll be an overview of Recruiter product which was the number one source of hire for the team.
2.30 to 3.15 BeKnown
David Henry, VP Marketing UK & Ireland, will take a deep dive into Monster's new Facebook App, BeKnown. This will be a fascinating look at how the most successful job board on the planet is embracing social media. We'll learn about how the app can be used to post jobs, highlight referrals and provide badges to users in an interested gamification play it has developed.
3.15 to 3.30 Break
3.30 to 4.15 Google +
Dana Sibalova, one of Google's talented technical recruiters at Google EMEA will be (continuing on the conversation from the last Irish Recruiter's Tuesday Club) providing us another run through Google Plus and will be letting us know how it can be used for recruitment. We'll also get an update on the size and breakout of the memership base, and if we're lucky, will get an update on some of the new features that Google are planning for the platform?
4.15 to 6 Break Out Mania!
During the last 1.45 hours of the meeting we're going to be adding some breakout sesions like we do at our Tuesday Clubs. This will be an excellent opportunity to network and learn from some of your industry colleagues. We're going to place some topics on the screen for discussion and let the attendees form natural groups to start the debate. It'a a bit of free style debate, with people going from topic to topic if they want. The topics we'll be starting with are:
- How are recruitment agencies embracing technological innovation - the good, the bad and the ugly?
- Recruiting from international to Ireland, what are the complexities involved - getting market intelligence, relocation, interview processes, tax and salary complexities. What challenges are recruiters facing?
- How to manage a group effectively in LinkedIn and build a self sustaining talent pool?
Track Leaders will beprovided on the day.
What is Irish Recruiters
"Irish Recruiters" is a community wide initiative to promote debate and learning in the Irish recruitment industry. It's aim is to raise the levels of recruitment sophistication in the country so that the entire recruitment industry can get better at sourcing the best talent the world has to offer to Irish shores.
Payment will not be accepted on the day of the event- please pay beforehand if you attend to come.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation must be received by email and will be acknowledged by email.
- Cancellation received 7 days before the start date of the event will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- In the event that the conference is cancelled, the liability of the organiser will be limited to the refund of any fees paid. The organiser is not liable to any consequential loss.
- No video, audio or photographic recordings can be used at the conference without the expressed permission of the organiser.
- Presentation slides will only be given out to Irish Recruiter Annual Members.
- While the program is correct at time of publication, the organiser reserves the right to change the details of the event without notice.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. The organiser disclaims liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event.