San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Professional Roadmap for Women in Transition
Reentering the workforce
Re-engineering your career
- iRelaunch RTW Boot Camp I: Assessing Career Options
- iRelaunch RTW Boot Camp II: Job Search Tactics
- SIC Roadmap Program: Turning tactics into practice
The Stamford Innovation Center, 175 Atlantic St, Stamford, CT 06901
- RTW Boot Camp Part I: Wed May 7,14,21,28; 10am to 12 pm
- RTW Boot Camp II: Wed June 4, 11, 18, 25; 10 am to 12 pm
- SIC Roadmap: Wed, September 3, 10, 17, 24; 10 am to 12 pm
iRelaunch RTW Boot Camp I: Assessing Career Options
- Explore your career values and priorities through individual and group exercises
- Analyze your skills and interests to help determine the type and kind of work that best suits you
- Brainstorm and choose your best career fit, following the "3C's" of Relaunching: Control, Content and Compensation
- Leave with a clear direction for exploring opportunities, including fulltime and part-time employment, consulting and entrepreneurship
iRelaunch RTW Boot Camp II: Job Search Tactics
- Improve your ability to network and market yourself
- Develop an effective “elevator pitch”
- Produce a professional-looking resume and cover letter
- Learn about in-person and online networking
- Prepare for interviews, including phone, Skype and in-person
- Leave feeling confident about competing in the job market
Stamford Innovation Center Roadmap program: Executing the Plan.
- Update your computer skills with a Tech-reload
- Hands on deep dive into Linkedin for professional branding and successful job search
- Mastering negotiating skills and the new tech-office etiquette
- Exploring the opportunities of the startup ecosystem.
- Demo day and Interview sessions
- One month of free co-working space (a $200 value)
- Complimentary admission to one of SIC’s extensive offering of evening classes $40 value)
IMPORTANT: all participants are eligible to INTERVIEW for a paid project at the successful completion of the 12 week program; however project placements are not guaranteed. Compensation and duration of project may vary depending on employer.
Cost: Sign up for all three parts of the training series up front for $1,497 or Sign up for the first Boot Camp for $549 and pay as you go.
Registration is now open we expect significantly more demand than we can accommodate. This is a three part program with the opportunity to interview at the successful completion of the third module therefore priority registration will be given to those participants pre-registering for the entire program. All participants must start at the beginning of RTW Boot Camp I. There are no entry points before RTW Boot Camp II or before the SIC Roadmap Program.
Registration Deadline is April 27, 2014. Space is limited to 12. All registrants will be members of iRelaunch and will receive iRelaunch’s monthly newsletter and a weekly newsletter from SIC, as well as other relevant communications from either party.
1) Participants who pay for all three modules up front can get a full $1,497 refund if they cancel by the registration deadline of the first Boot Camp, April 27. The same policy will be in effect for RTW Boot Camp II with the May 21 deadline and SIC Roadmap Program with the June 18 deadline.
2) Participants who register a la carte for RTW Boot Camp I can get a full $549 refund if they cancel by the registration deadline April 27. The same policy will be in effect for RTW Boot Camp II with the May 21 deadline and SIC Roadmap Program with the June 18 deadline.
3) No refunds can be made on the current module after the registration deadline.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to learn how to register and pay offline.