San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Instructors: Skyler Lovelace and Stacey Schofield
Meets twice, 1.5 hours each time
Learn how iPhoto helps you organize your photos so you can find them fast, edit them so they look their best, and easily share them with your friends and family.
- Full-screen mode
- Organize photos by events, faces and places
- Create new albums and smart albums
- Tagging and searching with metadata
- Basic editing tools
- Crop and straighten photos
- Remove red-eye and blemishes
- Create instant slideshows
- Share photos online via social networks, email, and web galleries
- Advanced editing techniques
- Creating books, greeting cards, calendars
iPhoto is taught using iPhoto '11. You'll be using one studio iMacs (OS X Lion) during the class, which will include sample files for our projects.
Pixel Time at CityArts
334 N Mead St
Pixel Time Wichita
Wichita's home for the art of computer fun.
Since 2008, Pixel Time has been Wichita’s fun and friendly place to learn more about everyday technology. Kids learn how to design games, code apps, and make animations. Grandparents learn about social media. And everyone learns how to take better photos in Camera Obedience School. We help people get the most from their Apple technology, including iPads, iMacs, and laptops.