San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are offering a 2 day intensive workshop where you will learn how to build your own iPhone/iPad app. This is a hands on workshop for beginners where we will start from introducing the app eco-system to actually building an app.
At the end of the course, you will get access to an exclusive members only site, which acts as an extension to the course. Here you will be able to interact with other course alumni in forums/discussions as well as get access to exclusive content - updated every week.
This is a learn-by-example style course where we will work through an example app while building on the fundamentals. Some basic technical knowledge is expected, but this is not a hardcore programming course.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs who have an idea and want to build an app
- Stay-at-home mom/dad looking to start a home based business/hobby
- Product managers who want to learn about the general process of building /launching apps – helpful for estimates/prioritizing features/identifying risks
- Authors who want to make an e-book or sell content via an app
- Software engineers who have experience working with other programming languages, but want to learn about the iPhone/iPad apps
- Business owners who want to promote their business by building an app
- Students who are thinking about becoming an iOS programmer and want to get a hands-on introduction.
- Anyone who is curious about iPhone app development and wants to add to their skillset
For more details please visit http://www.practicalentrepreneur.com/course-descriptions/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
High level schedule
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 10 am – 6 pm