iPad Certification Training Part 2
Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Pedagogy and the iPad
- Differentiating Instruction: iPad supports differentiating:
- Flipping (Student created tutorials)
- Student Data Collection:
- Project-based Learning
- Presentations: both by teacher and students.
- Independent Learning Centers
- Universal Design for Learning: Meeting the legal requirements of Section 504, IDEA, & ADA.
- Reserving iPads from the iteach Lounge
- Specific Software Needs
- Checking out and returning iPads
- Retrieving Student Work
The iteach Lounge also serves as an open space for students to study or receive technology integration help to enhance their educational experience at the University of South Florida. The iteach Lounge is open Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.