Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This session is an continuation of Part 1 of the iPad Certification training. You must have attended Part 1 prior to attending this session.
The iteach Lounge is proud to introduce a new professional development opportunity for faculty and iteach cohort students. We are offering a two part iPad certification hands on learning session. Upon completion of both workshops and a passing score on the end of the workshop certification, faculty and iteach cohort students will have the opportunity to reserve iPads for use in thier teaching.
Below are the topics covered in this training (Part 2 of the iPad Certification training).
Using iPads in Classrooms
- Pedagogy and the iPad
- Differentiating Instruction: iPad supports differentiating:
- Flipping (Student created tutorials)
- Student Data Collection:
- Project-based Learning
- Presentations: both by teacher and students.
- Independent Learning Centers
- Universal Design for Learning: Meeting the legal requirements of Section 504, IDEA, & ADA.
- Reserving iPads from the iteach Lounge
- Specific Software Needs
- Checking out and returning iPads
- Retrieving Student Work
Successful completion of both Part 1 and Part 2 of the workshop and passing of the iPad Certification assessment is required prior to reserving iPads from the iteach Lounge. For a full description of the requirements, email the iteach Lounge at firstname.lastname@example.org.