iPad Basics Webinar
Friday, March 1, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lawyers are buying iPads in droves, and looking for ways to use them to get more done while out of the office: on trips, in coffee shops, at hearings, in depos, and in court. They also want to keep their mobile data secure, and avoid ethics problems. Other professionals want the same thing as lawyers.
In this 1 hour webinar two business attorneys, David Sparks and Ernie Svenson, will show you how to set your iPad up for maximum mobility AND security. They’ll display their iPads as they walk through the process that they describe. So have your iPad handy as they cover the following topics:
- Security/Ethics - Setup & Best Practices.
- Best settings for optimal mobility
- Touch input & Keyboard tips
- Document management (getting docs onto and off of the iPad)
- Helpful iPad resources for keeping up with new developments