iOS Dev Scout - Hackathon 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM (SGT)
iOS Dev Scout (iDS) - Hackathon 2012 (#iOSDevSG), is the first iOS centric Hackathon in Singapore. It is a non-profit developer event for iOS, encouraging development using native iOS SDK. The event format is "Unconference" or "Barcamp-style", featuring content from the participants themselves.
This will be a 24 hours (overnight Hackathon) within which participants will pitch their ideas, form teams to build a working prototype or application in 24 hours. The event will start on Saturday (16th June) 9:00 AM and end on Sunday (17th June) 10:30 AM with final demonstrations. iOS Dev Scout will invite potential investors and mentors for final demonstrations. Participants may speak to them during or after the event to get advice on refining their ideas.
Date & Time
9 AM on 16th June to 10:30 AM on 17th June
This event is free for participants. (Signup Required, Not open for walk-ins)
Food & Drinks:
Food and Drinks will be served at the event venue.
- 9 AM - 10 AM - Registration & Key Note
- 10 AM - 12 PM - Basic Development Tutorials - 3 Sessions
- 12 PM - 1 PM - Lunch
- 1 PM - 3 PM - Idea Pitching
- 3 PM - 4 PM - Tea Break + Team Formation
- 4 PM - 7 PM - Planning & Prototyping
- 7 PM - 9 PM - Dinner + Show & Tell
- 9 PM - 1 AM - Coding
- 1 AM - 2 AM - Supper + Show & Tell
- 2 AM - 2:30 AM - Fun Activity (To boost your sprit up and make sure you're not falling asleep)
- 2:30 AM - 7:30 AM - Coding
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM - Breakfast
- 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Demo (Potential Investors and Mentors will be present during this sessions)
- 10:30 AM - Go home!
Many thanks to our sponsors for making this Hackathon happen.