Invision for Research: How to create and use a 47 account for scheduling
Monday, April 22, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are not familiar with the Invision System, creating a 47 account and scheduling subjects is a headache at best. Register for this class with the Invision Expert, Peter Walsh, and get hands-on instruction with real-time feedback and results.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Navigate the updated manual for creating 47 accounts.
2. Be comfortable scheduling study visits in clinics using the "urgent" pathway.
3. Understand all the Invision prompts that don't have help screens.
4. Help others who are lost in Invision as you used to be.
Register soon as space is limited to 14 seats! Contact Liz Mathis with any questions or to be placed on a waitlist if no more spaces are available at email@example.com.
When & Where
University of California, Davis, Clinical and Translational Sciences Center
About CTSC Clinical Trials Resource Group
We provide broad range of support services to the UC Davis Research Community, streamlining the path to regulatory approval of human subject protocols and maintaining the regulatory compliance for the duration of the study.
Services We Offer
1. Logistical support to clinical research protocols
2. Education and training of investigators and staff
3. Clinical trials monitoring