Intuitive Defensive Handgun Skills (Pasadena 1-2012)
Monday, July 2, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Intuitive Defensive Handgun Skills
2-day program (20 hours)
This program is based on real-world combative experience developed by a veteran of more than two decades of front line military and law enforcement duty in some of the most arduous environments on the planet. It is an advanced skill development program that teaches the most effective and practical application of a handgun possible. Taking students out of their comfort zone and confronting them with new skill sets and challenges. This program focuses on dynamic movement, reaction time enhancement and real-world close quarters threat management.
This demanding program is delivered in a contemporary and legally defensible format. The student will develop and define reactionary competence through simulated situations and demanding initiative based drills.
- Developing a winning mindset through positive mental programming (Training to Win™)
- Alternate and unconventional shooting positions
- Cover & Concealment
- Principles of combative shooting
- Multiple shot delivery techniques
- Close quarters techniques
- Movement techniques
- Specialized tactical agility skills
- Shooting in and around confined space
- Concepts of point and precision shooting
- Advanced proficiency drills
- 1000 Rounds of ball ammunition for handgun
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Flashlight with functioning bulb and batteries
- Ball cap or other billed cap
There are a number of chain hotels in Pasadena CA.