ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Usability testing can quickly uncover areas of an interface that frustrate users and hurt business goals but many teams put it off due to budget, time, or training concerns.
This workshops will take you through a do-it-yourself approach to usability testing. We'll cover the basics (benefits, recruiting, and how to plan a test), learn how to facilitate a test to get reliable results, and how to use the testing results to move usability improvements forward. You'll walk away with the tools to hold a complete usability testing right away.
- Learn why and when to hold usability testing
- Learn practical tools and methods to overcome time, budget or training concerns that block user testing from happening
- Shift the conversation from opinions and hunches to proven usability problems that your team can solve together
PREREQS & PREPARATION
This workshop is ideal for anyone who is concerned with the easer of use of digital products. This includes product managers, developers, designers, business strategists, and managers of digital teams.
- No previous experience with usability testing or user experience is required.
- Please bring a laptop or a charged mobile device to the session.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
ABOUT OUR PARTNERS
Quality app development is our bread and butter, but our clients see us as strategic partners as much as technical experts. Our view is that we’re not here to develop an app – we’re here to develop your business. In short, we look at your future. We’re known for being good at what we do. We win industry awards, earn positive reviews and the apps we build are regularly in App Store top charts. But the most accurate yardstick is the fact that those apps deliver for our clients. That’s because we’re proud of our work; nothing leaves Future Workshops until we’re convinced it’ll do a fantastic job.
Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.