Introduction to Studio Lighting
Instructor: Angela Wilson
One Day Workshop 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Class Limit: 12 Students
This workshop introduces the fundamentals of studio photography, including a variety of studio lighting equipment and techniques.
During the workshop, we will:
· discuss various lighting scenarios
· work hands-on with studio equipment
· learn to use a hand-held light meter
· set custom white balance
· understand posing basics
· hands-on practice in small groups
· demonstrate composition and styling techniques
Lighting equipment - from DIY to professional strobe/flash gear - will be discussed and demonstrated.
Join us to gain hands-on experience creating artistically beautiful images!
Who should attend:
Intermediate level photographers with a good understanding of manual camera controls is a prerequisite; some experience with strobe/flash is helpful but not necessary.
· DSLR Camera
· extra (fully charged) batteries
· memory cards
· pen and paper for note taking