Introduction to SQL Server Data Mining
Speaker: Mark Tabladillo, Ph.D and SQL Server MVP
SQL Server 2012 provides enterprise-level data mining technology, ranging from supporting individual analysts through scalable server solutions. You will see some of the elements of SQL Server Data Mining from the Excel add-in to full-scale production examples implemented by Microsoft Business Intelligence technology.
Mark will explain data mining in a scientifically accurate way while making the technology practically accessible and even fun. This course is appropriate for people new to data mining technology. However, feel free to bring your more advanced challenges and questions too.
- Provide a fundamental scientific framework for data mining
- Demonstrate the technology with the fundamental Microsoft data mining interfaces
- Offer practical advice in moving from desktop analysis to enterprise-level deployment
- SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (Multidimensional)
- Office 2013 x64 (Excel and Visio) with Data Mining Add-In
- SQL Server 2012 Integration Services
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Data Tools
Mark Tabladillo is a SAS expert, Ph.D, and Microsoft MVP. He helps teams become more confident in making actionable business decisions with the use of data mining and analytics. Mark provides training and consulting for companies in United States and around the world. He also teaches part-time with the University of Phoenix, and supervised a dissertation with a graduate student living in Canada.
Contact URL: http://marktab.net/datamining