San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Us for an Introduction to Raindrop Technique
We are pleased to announce the Introduction to Raindrop Technique tour, featuring Raindrop Technique facilitator, Tamara Packer! With an introductory-level curriculum carefully developed by D. Gary Young, these events are intensive, enlightening experiences for novices and trained massage professionals alike, where you will:
- Observe the Raindrop Technique firsthand
- Give a Raindrop massage under the guidance of expert facilitators
- Receive a rejuvenating Raindrop massage
- Learn the accompanying methods and skills involved in the Raindrop Technique
- Acquire a critical understanding of the oils and products used in the Raindrop Technique
The Raindrop Technique is a unique blending of ancient healing traditions, energetic medicine, intuitive wisdom, and pure essential oils that has helped thousands on their journey to healing and wellness. The Raindrop Technique stimulates the body and mind, aids detoxification, balances energy, and promotes optimum physical and emotional health.
Register by April 5th and get a free bottle of White Angelica at the event!
Registration at the door will be $209.
Massage tables will be availabe for purchase for an event only special price of $159 + tax (a $229 retail value)!
No refunds permitted due to costs of ordering materials for each registered guest at the event.
For frequently asked questions please visit: http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/news/2012RaindropTraining/faq.html
When & Where
Young Living Global Beauty Programs