Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Introduction to GSA Schedules
December 20, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1402 Corinth St., Dallas, Texas 75215
Room 202 a&b
(Business Incubation Center, 2nd floor)
This 2-hour GSA Seminar addresses the procedures, tips and best practices on how a company can become a GSA Schedule contractor.
This seminar is centered around three main topics:
- Market Research and Information Gathering
- Understanding the Solicitation Process
- Preparing the Offer and Obtaining the Contract
The seminar is presented in 2 parts:
- Based on market research first determine if GSA is the right contracting vehicle for your business.
- Secondly, we go into the details of submitting of a solicitation and working through the contract process.
If you have any questions contact us at:
A Partnership Program of the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Bill Priest Campus of El Centro College, a division of the Dallas County Community College District. They are partially funded by the North Texas SBDC under Cooperative Agreement 0-603001-Z-0046-24 by the US Small business Administration though such funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the co-sponsor or participants’ opinions, findings, conclusions, recommendation, products, or services. Special arrangements for the handicapped with are made when requested in advance. Educating opportunities are offered by the Dallas County Community College District without regard to race, color, age national origin, sex or disability.