Child Care Meal Quality Forum - San Diego
- Health & Wellness
- Art Institute of California - San Diego, San Diego CA
This training introduces teachers, program administrators, and other designated staff to DRDPtech©, an online support system for the Desired Results Developmental Profile (2010) (DRDP© (2010)) assessment instruments.
During the half-day of instruction, administrators and staff learn how to:
· Assist agency staff to learn to complete the DRDP online through DRDPtech©
· View results for individual children and groups of children by classroom, site, and agency once information is entered.
· Support continuous program improvement as teaching staff and program administration work together to look at the results, create reports, compare and analyze data, identify program needs, and plan their next steps.
· Access technical support and determine server system requirements.
Re Requirements: Participants must have:
- DRDPtech© account
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.