Introduction to Deltek Costpoint 7 - E-LEARNING COURSE
Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Friday, April 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This E-LEARNING COURSE is online self-study and available on-demand. After registration and payment, we will send course access information to the email address you use in Eventbrite.
In our Introduction to Deltek Costpoint 7 training course, we'll cover the basics of the latest version of Deltek's flagship ERP solution. This course provides a high-level overview of Costpoint's core modules to give you a foundation for running the system in an efficient manner that meets your business' specific needs.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Describing the flow of data in Costpoint
- Navigating around the system
- Describing the way the Accounts, Organizations and Projects work together
- Setting up an account and organization
- Describing the financial statement setup
- Entering a journal entry
- Printing financial reports
- Describing how pools and projects work in Costpoint
- Describing the billing and procurement processes
- Describing how labor expenses flow through the system
Introduction to Deltek Costpoint 7 is an e-learning online, basic level course and does not require a prerequisite nor advance preparation.
This E-LEARNING COURSE is completed online and does not earn any CPE credits.
NeoSystems delivers strategic back office services, including Accounting & Finance, Human Capital Management, and Information Technology, to government contractors. As a Deltek and IBM partner, we enable smarter decision making through turning data into relevant, actionable reports. And, through our secure, private cloud, your applications become accessible from virtually anywhere.