Join Foundation Center instructor Janice Z. Rosenberg for an introduction to the world of corporate support for nonprofits and to the effective utilization of the Foundation Center's resources on corporate giving. We'll answer such questions as:
- What are the motivations behind corporate giving?
- What is the difference between a direct corporate giving program and a company-sponsored foundation and how does it affect my approach to research?
- What are the different pathways to partnership with a company?
- How can I match my organization's needs with the interests of a corporation?
- How can I use the Foundation Center's resources to locate corporate funders?
Presenter-Janice Z. Rosenberg, Senior Librarian, Foundation Center
Location—Lancaster Public Library, Bates Auditorium