Course Name: Intro to Neo4j
Duration: 8-hours/1 day
Skill Level: Beginner
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- Executives and others who want an overview of the Neo4j technology.
- An understanding of graph databases
- How to use graph databases
- Introduction to data modeling with Graph databases
- How to get started working with Neo4j
- Build confidence in building a graph enabled application
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NOSQL databases or specific development languages
This course helps build a good knowledge of graph databases. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful graph database using Cypher as the query language
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based modeling
- Neo4j and Cypher
- Advanced queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
If you are coming from Midway: Get on the Orange Line towards the Loop. Stay on for 7 stops then get off at Roosevelt, where you transfer to the Green Line towards Harlem. Stay on for 7 stops then get off at the Morgan/Lake stop. Walk down Morgan towards the Starbucks on your left, cross Randolph Street then take a left and walk two blocks. Take a right on N. Peoria and the building is 119 N. Peoria Unit #2E. If you are coming from O'Hare: Board the Blue line towards Forest Park, then get off at the Grand-Blue stop. Get off and walk .6 miles towards 119 N. Peoria Unite #2E.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a laptop and power cord; we will supply coffee and lunch.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail email@example.com