Pre-requisite: Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
In this three-hour workshop we will cover:
- The many ways to write Functions:
- basic functions
- anonymous functions
- named function expressions
- Event Listeners vs Event Handlers
- Dealing with IE when using Event Listeners
- Comparing two items: why is === so much better than == ?
Please bring a laptop with an HTML editor. If you don't have one, you can use Aptana studio (version 3). It’s available at: http://www.aptana.com/
Taught by NYC Resistor member Alexis Goldstein.
Our classes are for those 18 years and older (sorry, minors).