San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Google for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits offers organizations like yours access to free or highly discounted tools that can help you find new donors and volunteers, work efficiently and get supporters to take action. Please join us to learn more about these tools at Google's office in New York City. We will start off with an overview of our Google for Nonprofits and YouTube for Nonprofits program.
By attending this session you will learn how to:
- Attract more donors, volunteers and members with Google Grants and Adwords
- Collaborate on documents, share files and safely back up your data using Google Apps
- Work more efficiently with coworkers remotely in office, distributed staff
- Drive supporters to specific calls to action
- Track visitors and improve your website by discovering Google Analytics
New to the cloud? Come discover how this technology can transform your nonprofit!
Interested nonprofits must be a registered 501c3 and located in the New York City area. Due to limited seating, please register as soon as possible.
Come with questions! Our seminar will include a Q&A session with the Google presenters!
Please plan to arrive 15 – 20 minutes before the scheduled class start time. To avoid disruptions to other attendees we will ask anyone arriving more than 15 minutes after the class starting time to sign up for the next scheduled session. If you get lost or can not make it on the day of the event call (818) 646-7872