- Also called "elimination communication" or "natural infant hygiene," infant potty training is the practice of introducing your baby to the potty at a very young age - usually between birth and 6 months. Learn how this approach, even practiced just part-time, can increase the parent-child bond, make your child more comfortable, and save the environment all at the same time.
- Led by Willow Lune, CMQ. Willow is a mama, healer, and spiritual seeker. Her son was "Diaper Free" from birth.
- Birthways in North Berkeley
Tuesday, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Friday, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- ***I also offer special classes at private residences in the area.***
- [choose one class you'd like to attend]
1600 Shattuck Ave
Willow Lune, CMQ
Willow Lune, CMQ is a mama, healer, and spiritual seeker. She is dedicated to bringing about joy, laughter, empowerment, and healing on your parenting journey. Her son was "Diaper Free" from birth.