San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We live in an information-loaded, hyper-busy economy. And the brutal reality is this: we are failing to be clear and concise in moments that matter the most. The consequences are detrimental – wasted time and resources, decisions made in confusion, worthy ideas rejected, people sent off in wrong directions, done deals that stall.
This has to stop. For businesses to succeed, we must embrace the notion that less is more. We must recognize that brevity is a skill and a discipline. And we must become masters of it.
There is no middle ground. You are either brief or you’re drowning.
Intro to BRIEF will start you on the path to fluency to being BRIEF. Originally developed for the U.S. Special Operations Command, BRIEF is a methodology and mindset that was created to help elite members of our military explain the most complex of missions within minutes.
It now is available for other top professionals who recognize the same need for brevity. You may be:
- The executive who has more meetings to attend and decisions to make than is humanly possible
- The HR VP who is navigating their company through change management issues
- The account director who is juggling client and team expectations against accelerating deadlines
- The communications team who is steering the company’s brand through good and bad news
- The sales manager who knows his products and services are valuable but can’t “get in the door”
- The entrepreneur who is heavy on passion and vision but fuzzy on how to engage potential customers and investors