Intimate Bridal Affair: A Unique Exhibition of Wedding Professionals
Sunday, July 21, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
The 2013 Intimate Bridal Affair is not a "bridal show", instead, a unique exhibition of wedding professionals. Engaged couples are invited to view a display of four popular wedding themes. See the cake displayed, the table set, the stationery collection designed, the flowers blooming and even a wedding party all glammed up. Not only is this event packed with inspiration, but you'll have full access to talented and trusted wedding professionals in North Carolina.
Upon entering the Wakefield Wine Cellar couples will be greeted, then directed through a red carpet of four wedding themed exhibits, and finally a meet & greet with the participating wedding professionals. All couples will also enjoy raffle prizes, light hors d'hoerves, champagne, dessert and music. If you're engaged... congratulations! Now, register for the Intimate Bridal Affair before you miss out!
- Bridal Attire, A Beautiful Day Bridal
- Bridal Magazine, Southern Bride & Groom
- Desserts, Audra's Cakes & Creations
- Entertainment, Timeless Band
- Florals, The English Garden
- Formalwear, Bernard's Formal Wear
- Make-Up, Kate Alexander Make-Up
- Photographer, Neil Boyd Photography (Kristie Boyer)
- Registry, Belk
- Rentals, Party Reflections
- Stationery, PaperBuzz
- Transportation, Blue Diamond Limo
- Wedding Planner, Shanique Coleman Weddings
- Videographer, Silver Feather Studios
- Venue, Wakefield Wine Cellar
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is on-site parking available? Yes, you are free to park in the front, side or back of the building.
- Should I obtain a ticket for everyone in my party? Since the Intimate Bridal Affair is limited to only 100 attendees it's best to request a ticket for everyone in your party... and fast!
- Can I bring my fiance, maid of honor or mom? Absolutely. We highly encourage you to bring your fiance because it's their wedding too! And your maid or honor, mother or anyone else that will be a part of the decision-making process for potential vendors.
- Do I need to bring anything with me? Don't forget your ticket, printed or available through your cell.
- I'm a Wedding Planner, can I attend? Oh yes, and don't forget to bring your couples as guests.
- How do I request a ticket? By simply clicking the green button that reads "order now" above.
- Will tickets be available at the door? Due to the limited amount of attendees accepted it's required that you order a ticket before the day-of.