Effective interview &
Salary Negotiation Skills
Free Workshop Presented by
Peggy Schaller And Frank Burgoyne
When: February 13th, 10 Am To Noon
2222 Bush Street, San Francisco
Each job interview is a crucial step towards finding the right fit, for both you and a potential employer. This workshop provides a step-by-step process for you to prepare for a job interview, and maximize your chance of success. We will talk about actions to take before, during and after the interview, including:
- How to create a winning strategy through preparation
- Getting your "Interview Attitude" ready
- Telephone vs. In-person strategies
- Matching your skills and qualifications to interview questions
- Effective endings: Your questions and asking for the job
- Assessing your interview performance, strengths and opportunities
- Writing thank you notes and following up with hiring manager
- Preparing for the salary dance/Knowing your value
- Timing of salary conversations
- Counter offers and benefit negotiations
Peggy Schaller, Principal of Success Design Coaching, has 15 years experience as a business/career coach and facilitator; she helps job seekers through her coaching, workshops and webinars on topics ranging from résumé writing and interviewing skills to creating Success Teams and using LinkedIn in the job search. Her greatest pleasure is to help people resolve their career management questions and challenges.
Frank Burgoyne has worked as a Corporate Recruiter for the past 13 years assisting both Startup and Fortune 500 companies attract and hire the best talent. As a Career Coach Frank is passionate about helping clients identify their ideal career opportunities and maximize their success in the interview and offer negotiation process. Frank completed an advanced coaching curriculum at the Coaches Training Institute.
When & Where
Success Design Coaching
Success Design Coaching is a 14-year old coaching business that
provides training, coaching, project management and consulting services
in career development, executive/business management, and
cross-cultural training areas.
For your career development needs:
We coach individuals in all aspects of effective job search and career management process. Teach job search skills workshops. Provide support, resources, career development webinars, and presentations.
Our executive/business management services:
We mentor and coach executives, managers and entrepreneurs in business management, sales, social media, career management and work performance issues.