San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of Internet Week New York, join us at the Paley Center for Media for a discussion around content, commerce and curation. Hosted by Keep Holdings and RebelMouse. #IWNYCuration
Wed, May 22, 2013
The Paley Center for Media * 10th Floor
6:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. -- Arrivals, cocktails & refreshments
7 p.m. -- The Future of Content and Commerce -- Will They Coexist or Collide?
In the digital environment, the once clear distinction between "Church" and "State" is blurry, with more and more consumers engaging with content and commerce simultaneously and the two fueling each other. With only 7% of all shopping being done online, when will society really begin to feel the impact?
• Carol A. Smith, VP, Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer of Harper’s BAZAAR,
• Christene Barberich, Editor-in-Chief, Refinery29, @refinery29
• Adam Karp, Chief Marketing Officer, 1stdibs, @1stdibs
• Vanessa Holden, Creative Director, West Elm, @westelm
• Jason Binn, Founder and Publisher, Du Jour, @DuJourMedia
• MaryAnnBekkedahl, President of Keep Holdings (Moderator) @Keep
7:30 p.m.: The Future of Curation & Content Creation
How is curation changing the way we create and source content? What challenges are turning into opportunities and who is taking care of them best?
• Stacy Martinet, CMO, Mashable, @stacymartinet
• Linda Boff, Executive Director, Global Brand Marketing, GE, @LindaBoff
• Paul Berry, Founder and CEO, RebelMouse, @teamreboot
• Scott Kurnit, Chairman and CEO, Keep Holdings (Moderator), @Kurnit
Space is limited. Registration is free but you must sign up on this page to reserve one of these spots.
When & Where
The MMRF Team For Cures
The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) is a game changing cancer research organization that is leading the way in finding a cure.
The MMRF Endurance Events program is a charity program that secures race entries to some of the best events on the planet - from IRONMAN events to Escape from Alcatraz to the NYC Half Marathon, London Marathon and more.
Join the MMRF Team for Cures and get VIP treatment while you go beyond competitor… all the way to hero!
About T2 Multisport NYC