Internet Video Marketing Hands on Workshop
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM (CST)
Are you ready?
If you are a service based professional (coach, consultant, speaker, financial planner, massage therapist, personal trainer, network marketer, real estate broker, etc. ) and want to grow your business, we invite you to join us for an incredible opportunity.
Video converts casual browsers into solid leads and then paying customers. Videos engage, inform and build trust quicker, easier and more effectively than any other marketing tool.
One video is worth a thousand photos, and YouTube is the perfect outlet to tell your story. It has become the second largest search engine with millions of eyeballs every day. In this session, you’ll learn, step by step, how to create video content that will create interest in your organization and increase your revenue. You’ll leave with all the skills you’ll need to showcase your talents or promote your cause.
You are 53x more likely to appear on page one of Google's
search results if you have video on your Website.
Forrester Research, January 2009
Video in email marketing increases
click-through rates by 96%.
Implix 2010 Email Marketing Trends Survey
Press releases that include video components
receive a 500% increase in views.
Eloqua, April 2010
About the Workshop
This information packed, hands-on, three session event will inspire and teach you what you need to do to take your marketing to a whole new level.
This three session workshop will teach you how to produce an internet video and use it on popular websites such as YouTube and FaceBook to market your business.
This workshop is designed for creative individuals who own or manage businesses that provide either professional services or unique products. This workshop will be ideal for consultants who need to stand out from the other experts in their field.
Presented over three evenings, this workshop will help you learn what you need to get started, how to use both free and inexpensive tools, and provide hands on experience in the major aspects of production.
It is not enough to just hear information. You will get the structure of guided practice to absorb what you’ve learned. Participants will practice writing what they are going to say and practice being videoed. This way you will know what other people think before you go live.
Workshop runs from 7:30pm to 9:00pm each evening. Light refreshments provided.
Seating is limited to 20, to give personal attention to each participant, so act quickly.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners - Promote what you know
- Consultants - Showcase your expertise
- Independent Sales Representatives - Highlight your products' advantages
- Professional Speakers - Show them what you can do
- Coaches - Create Training and Coaching Materials to Sell
- Inventors - Demonstrate your new product
- Nonprofits - Promote your cause
- Writers - Stimulate interest in your book(s)
- Journalists - Tell your story
Create Videos like these:
This is a Hands on training. Each participant will have the opportunity to record video and be recorded on video. Topics to be covered include:
- Learn How to create a compelling marketing Message that will bring in clients
- How internet video ties in with your current marketing
- Setting goals for your video
- Ten different types of content
- How to take video effectively
- How to make compelling video content
- Five common mistakes amateur video enthusiasts make; how to avoid them
- How to present your message
- Creating a YouTube Channel
- Other places to publish your video
- Publicizing your Video
- Participants will practice writing what they are going to say
- Participants will practice taking videos and being recorded
- Light Refreshments will be served.(Coffee Plus)
The event will be recorded with video. Your registering for this event gives us permission to use your image.
When & Where
L&A Computer Services | Israel Leichtman
L&A Computer Services is based in Chicago and is a pioneer in creating internet marketing since 1996. L&A’s pragmatic approach helps clients maximize their computer and internet use saving them time and money.
L&A’s clients include professionals such as Doctors, Attorneys and Real Estate agents as well as Small and Home offices.