Internet & Technology Summit 2009
Internet & Technology Summit 2009 is a concentrated and focused conference for Business Executives, Entrepreneurs, Technology Professionals and Marketers who are interested in:
- Maximizing technology trends that can shape the success of current and future business.
- Hearing and learning how executives and thought leaders in Social, Mobile and Rich Media Technologies are connecting to their clients to increase their competitive advantage. This means growing vs. just staying afloat.
- Being equipped with web based applications to use immediately, strengthening current customer relations and branching into new markets.
- Networking with top industry executives, thought leaders and technology professionals.
- Discovering new technology products and solutions for growth.
Social Networks & Communities, Mobile Web, Mobile Applications, Online Video, Augmented Reality, New Media, Search, Internet Marketing, Interactive Media, Web Applications, Branding and Infrastructure.
7:00AM – 7:30AM - Registration/ Continental Breakfast Buffet
7:30AM – 7:35AM - Welcome & Introductions – Brent Britton, Partner, Gray Robinson P.A.
7:35AM – 8:15AM - Keynote Presentation – Mike Volpe, Vice President of Marketing, HubSpot
8:15AM – 8:30AM - Break/ Exhibits
8:30AM – 9:45AM - Social Media/ Search Marketing Presentations
Guy Hagan, President, Innovation Insight
Kevin Hourigan, President & CEO, Bayshore Solutions
Bernie Borges, President, Find and Convert
9:45AM – 10:00AM - Break/ Exhibits
10:00AM – 11:00AM - Mobile Web & Application Presentations
Jody Haneke, President, Haneke Design
Greg Schmitzer, VP Marketing Services of Buongiorno
Bradley Blanken, VP Carrier Relations for ThumbPlay
11:00AM – 11:15AM - Break/ Exhibits
11:15AM – 12:30PM - Rich Media & Application Presentations
Jennifer Bakunas, President, Magnetic
Heidi Kempf, VP of Business Develpment, Ren Scott Productions
Greg Wilson, Enterprise Platform Evangelist, Adobe
Sean Carey, President, HD Interactive
12:30AM – 1:00PM - Exhibits/ Networking
1:00PM - Conference Concludes
In today's market all businesses and organizations need to leverage web based strategies and applications to be more competitive. By not attending, you could be behind your competition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND INTERNET & TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT 2009
Business Executives, Technology Professionals, Marketers, Entrepreneurs and Investors
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Receive significant exposure for your part in making Internet & Technology Summit 2009 possible. Numerous marketing materials will be distributed in anticipation of the summit. Sponsors and exhibitors receive exposure through: print advertising, web presence, email marketing, direct mail, booth space, program book, and on-site recognition.
For more information call David Glass at (813) 830-9501 or email email@example.com
When & Where
Tampa Bay CEO Magazine