July 24, 2014 - 6:15-9:30pm - Cross Campus, Santa Monica California
From wearables to connected cars to the digital home, we are experiencing an explosion of devices connected to the Internet - an explosion that will transform the user experience and create new business opportunities for the communications, technology, and content sectors.
We are excited to have finalized our roster of presenters:
1) Pankaj Kedia, Senior Director of New Business Development at Qualcomm
2) Nate Williams, CMO and EVP Business Development at Greenwave and Advisor at the Internet of Things Consortium
3) Roger Wood, Founder and Principal Designer at ART+DATA
4) Ohad Zeira, Director of Product Management and Growth Platforms for WeMo at Belkin
5) Richard Vander Meer, VP of Program Management for frog
6) Doug Webster, VP of Global Marketing and Corporate Communications for Cisco Systems.
Organized and Sponsored by:
When & Where
Learning Lounge Partners
eSage Group, USC Institute for Communication Technology Management, and AMA LA