Internet Commerce Entrepreneurs: ICE eBusiness Conference in Atlanta
Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 7:00 AM (EDT)
Let’s face it! The best way to learn how to do something is to talk with people who are already doing it successfully! YOU need to get together with people who are making MILLIONS at doing what you want to do and let them give you their secrets of how they’re DOING IT!
Network live and connect directly with nine of the best minds in eCommerce, Internet Marketing, Promotions, SEO, Web Development, Conversion and eBusiness today.
Whether you’ve been selling on the Internet forever or if you’re just getting started taking your bricks and mortar into cyberspace or you’re just about to launch your first ebusiness venture, you want to have the best people giving you the best and latest information out there to help you get the biggest bang for your buck!
Only 50 Seats!
Register NOW so you will not miss out:
- Get intimate, face-to-face time with the thought leaders, successful epreneuers and eCommerce experts in a roundtable session. Ask Questions? Get Answers!
- .Learn the best methods for marketing and promoting your website and your products.
- Learn how to develop online marketing initiatives and channels.
- Get a handle on managing computer networks that enable customers to make secure and private financial transactions.
- Learn how to benchmark the important key metrics that measure ebusiness success.
- Learn the best tools to track and measure your social marketing efforts.
- Study a full curriculum of the most exciting and innovative eCommerce case studies.
- Find out the key elements that go into a successful ecommerce website and improve your website conversion rate.
Learn From the Best!
Eric Yonge - President &Creative Director - EY Studios
Al Loise - Marketing Director for Vayu Media.
Chris Green - Author of Retail Arbitrage and founder of FBA Power
Troy Nalls – Third Cousin Media
Jacqueline Knight, Managing Partner, Knight Owl Communications
Hoot n’ Holla Online Communications
Hosts and ICE Co-Founders
Brandon Dupsky, eCommerce Multi-millions in sales
John Lawson, ColderICE Media, ColderICE eCommerce Education
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Networking Welcome Reception
7:30 am - 8:00 am - Registration
8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Conference
5:30 pm - Closing Ceremony, Giveaway Drawing & Awards