International Tax Accounting And Reporting (June 4, 2014)
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Santa Clara Marriott
This full-day interactive seminar will use case studies that include hypothetical non-US operations of a multinational company.
Through case studies, instructors will cover the important aspects of computing US GAAP provisions involving non-US operations and will cover:
- Reconciliation of US GAAP-to-Statutory differences
- Reconciliation of Statutory-to-Local tax differences
- Translation/remeasurement of taxes in local currency into USD
- Roll forward of tax accounts & reconciliation of taxes payable
Once the base work of the local country provisions is completed, presenters will focus on the following, more advanced topics:
- Fiscal year differences (GAAP vs. local year-ends)
- Tax reserves and share-based compensation (local accounting vs. parent level)
- Accounting for US residual taxes if earnings are not permanently reinvested
- Unremitted earnings disclosure
- & much more!!
This seminar requires participation in individual and/or group exercises. Please bring your calculators and your enthusiasm to learn!!
Jeff Sokol – Deloitte
Tom Dong – Deloitte
Other Deloitte experts