International JK/M Experiential Activity: CE Events
Winter Park, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Continuing Education (CE) Event Details
Please create a Outlook calendar event to remind you selected Event time.
Please refer to the Faculty Development Calendar closer to the event time to determine event location.
Prior to Attending Event:
- PRINT and bring this ticket to the event entrance.
- Please create a calendar event within your Outlook to remind you of the selected Class time.
- Please arrive to the event location 15 minutes prior to scheduled event.
- Please sign-in with Event Facilitator (EventBrite Ticket Not Needed).
After Attending Event:
- Please log onto Revolution website.
- Click on the GPS Experience link within the Job Knowledge Blog (right side of page).
- Blog about a memorable experience at the event (maximum time to blog your experience: 15 minutes).
Job Knowledge / Mastery Scoring
Engagement Activity (100 Points Maximum)
- Attending Event: 75 Points
- Completed Blog: 25 Points
Practical Call Application (No Points)
- Implement Memorable Story on Student Phone Call
- Identify Practical Call Application for Submission
- Forward Call to Department Trainer / Team Leader
For questions about the event, contact the event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.