Spanish Cooking Cuisine with Chef Eric
- Food & Drink
- Chef Eric's Culinary Classroom, Los Angeles CA
INTERNATIONAL CUISINES SERIES -4 Wks 9/13 -10/4 @7-9:30pm - Cooking Class
Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM - Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
INTERNATIONAL CUISINES SERIES #1 – 4 WEEKS - $375 Per Person
Thurs, 9/13/12-10/4/12 6:30pm-9:00pm
Looking for some Cooking fun with exotic ingredients?
· Meets once weekly – 2 ½ hours - 4 weeks
· Knife Skills, Chopping Herbs, Sauce Making, Deep-Frying, Sautéing, Stir-Frying, Steaming
The recipes focus on delicious and flavorful meals with lots of interesting ingredients. Includes cooking techniques such as Sauce Making, Sautéing, Stir-Frying, Steaming, Grilling and more.
Class #1 - Chinese Cuisine - We make authentic recipes from the different regions of China.
· Pork Shumai (Steamed Dumplings) with Sauces including Spicy Chili Sauce
· Chinese Long Beans with Ground Pork
· Traditional Steamed Rice
· Tender Black Bean Spareribs
· Stir-Fried Broccoli with Garlic and Ginger
· Chow Yoke (Chinese Fried Beef Tenderloin, Lightly Breaded)
Class #2 - Latin American Cuisine - We make food from south of the border.
· Chicken with Mole Negro Sauce
· Cheese and Chile Rellenos
· Pork Chile Verde with Poblano Chiles, Jalapenos and Roasted Tomatillos
· Arroz a la Mexicana (Mexican-style Rice with Carrots and Peas)
· Homemade Corn Tortillas / Homemade Flour Tortillas
· Natillas (Creamy Spanish-Style Custard)
Class #3 - Japanese Cuisine - We introduce students to the wonders of Japan.
· Tilapia with Pickled Cucumbers and Sanbiauzu Sauce
· Ginger Pork Sauté with Shiitake Mushrooms, Mirin, Sake, Ginger and Dark Soy Sauce
· Flounder in the Woodpile -
(Fish Packages w/Enoki & Shiitake Mushrooms, Carrots, Squash, Sake)
· Homemade Udon Noodles
Class #4 - Moroccan Cuisine - We explore ancient and exciting cuisines of Morocco.
· Tagine (Moroccan-style Lamb Stew with Honey and Almonds)
· Pork Loin with Seville Oranges and Kalamata Olives
· Chicken with Green Olives and Saffron
· Moroccan-Style Carrots with Cumin Seeds
· Barley with Dried Mushrooms and Garlic
· Saffron Rice with Olive Oil
WELCOME TO THE CULINARY CLASSROOM
*A PRIVATE COOKING SCHOOL*
WHERE WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
CHANGING THE WAY WE EAT, ONE MENU AT A TIME
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Baking to start a new career or to impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
HANDS-ON Cooking Classes
18-Week Culinary Master Chef Program – Certification Program
10-Week Culinary Baking/Pastry Program – Certification Program
4-Week Cooking Basics Series / Beginners Cooking
4-Week Healthy Cooking Series
4-Week International Cuisine Series
Vegetarian Cooking Class / Sushi Making Class
Team Building Events for Corporations
Weekend Cooking Classes / Weekend Baking Classes
Couples Romantic Cooking Classes / Date Night Classes
Private Cooking Parties / Cooking Celebrations
Intimate Setting / 12 Students in Class
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ www.culinaryclassroom.com/registration
Sign up for our Newsletter – we’ll send you Class Listings, Seasonal Recipes and Discounts!
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! with Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico
Parking Just North of Pico on Overland6
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.