The Annual International Cloud Computing Forum 2013 (AICCF-2013) will address key issues influencing the deployment of cloud computing technologies within government, as well as private sector, with a focus on security and privacy challenges and the need to take a strategic approach to implementing cloud technologies. Building on these key themes, the forum will provide analysis of topics such as:
· Discovering the potential of cloud services
· Designing 21st century cloud deployment strategies
· Public vs private clouds or a hybrid public-private cloud model – benefits for government agencies
· Integrating data centers into the cloud
· Managing data sovereignty and security in the cloud
· Assessing the ROI from G-Cloud deployments
· The potential of cloud services to save ICT costs
· Streamlining cloud security & open standards
· Migrating from on-premise to the cloud – what works and why
· Assessing the potential of software-as-a-service or utility provider services
· Assessing the risks and rewards of cloud computing
· Managing traffic in the cloud – how to connect your users with your applications
· Open standards and global industry developments
· Building cloud-ready data centres
· Migrating ICT services to the cloud
· Deciding which business applications to migrate to the cloud
· Protect corporate information across global jurisdictions
AICCF-2013 will also track developments in cloud computing and virtualization within Federal, State and Local Government and the wider public and private sector globally.
When & Where
Cedar Events Ltd
Your one stop shop for corporate events, management and advice on event planning and coordination. We have our own current events, but if you would like us to help you out on your corporate meetings or events - do not hesitate to contact us.
You can read more about Cedar Events, check out our services provided, and also have a look at our current events for more information or participation possibilities.
Thank you for visiting our website and enjoy your stay!