DOING BUSINESS IN CHINA; 2013
Sino-American Business Consulting is pleased to partner with Kegler Brown Hill & Ritter, and Ohio Small Business Development Centers/International Business Assistance Center, to present a half-day seminar focusing on the best practices for establishing or improving existing business opportunities in China. The seminar on Wednesday, July 24, will include various representatives addressing topics related to doing business in China.
It is free to attend this seminar.
Wednesday, July 24, 7:30am – 11:00am
Location: 1550 Old Henderson Road, Columbus, Ohio 43220
North Entrance – Free Parking
- 7:30am – 8:00am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am – 8:10am - Connie Hahn; Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 8:10am – 8:40am - Chris Stellato; “Chinese Business – What Are The Rules of The Game.”
- 8:45am - 9:15am – Wes Aubihl; “Helping Your Company Sell to China.”
- 9:15am – 9:30am – Break
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Vinita Bahri-Mehra; “Legal Strategies for China.”
- 10:00am – 10:30am – Papa Omar Diop; “China's Market Overview.”
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Question and Answer Period
To confirm your attendance, please call Connie at 614-397-0800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When & Where
Ohio Small Business Development Center
The Ohio Small Business Development Center at Columbus State Community College provides entrepreneurial development assistance and high end business consulting to start-up and emerging business owners in Central Ohio, including Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Licking, Logan, Madison, Pickaway, and Union counties.The Center’s services are offered at "no cost" for consulting services and most training sessions. All services are provided on a non-discriminatory basis.The SBDC Regional office is located in Grandview at 939 Goodale Blvd, Columbus, Ohio 43212, however, training sessions and events are held mostly at our CSCC, Dublin, and New Albany locations.