San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What You Will Learn:
This is a hands-on workshop with laptops and sample data provided, covering intermediate QuickBooks techniques and processes.
This overview will discuss proper intermediate data entry techniques, how to appropriately classify expenses, and more. We will demonstrate how to customize income and expense reports, enter payroll service reports, customize the look and feel of your QuickBooks, and add your logo to customize invoices and statements.
- Advanced customer and 1099 vendor setup,
- 1099 preparation,
- Setting up and using memorized transactions and other lists,
- Analyzing financial reports,
- Discussing prepaid expenses, and
- The importance of bookkeeping data security.
- Modifying financial reports,
- The analysis of the balance sheet, income and expense, and statement of cash flows reports,
- General journal entry,
- Setting up 1099 vendors, new QuickBooks users, new customers,
- Entering 1099 vendor bills, and more.
Participants should have completed Basic Bookkeeping I and Introduction to QuickBooks, or be familiar with the concepts covered in these workshops.
Our seminars and events fill up quickly so online registration is requested. The "at door" price is $89.00 payable by check or cash only, please.
By providing your email address, you will receive email announcements about upcoming SBDC events and select information from our partners. Refund Policy: We will only issue refunds to attendees who cancel more than 48 hours in advance of the start time. Please click on the link at the top right corner of this page to request a refund. By ordering this ticket(s), you agree to these conditions.
When & Where
Silicon Valley SBDC
Welcome to the Silicon Valley SBDC!
We're dedicated to the success of entrepreneurs in the Greater Silicon Valley Area, which includes Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
The Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center offers a wide variety of services for present and potential small business owners. Our services include no-charge expert consulting, low-cost training, information resources, events and seminars. All consulting services are confidential and free of charge.
Our Counselors can help you with:
- Business planning;
- Marketing strategies and planning;
- Access to capital, including bank finance, SBA loans, and asset financing;
- Venture funding;
- Government contracting;
- Strategic technology acquisition and practical, hands-on application;
- Financial Projections & Budgeting;
- Operating Challenges;
- Purchase or Sale of a Business;
- And more…
All Our counselors are functional experts in their field with long experience of working with small businesses. All of them have run one or more small business of their own.
All the information you need is on this Web Site, but we recommend you start here.
Call Us Now To See What We Can do For You!