Intermediate Executive Protection Course
Intermediate Executive Protection Course is 4 days of intense training. The course is designed for the novice to the seasoned veteran. This course is intended to give the executive protection specialist a solid foundation of executive protection principles and concepts. Please note: this course is physically and mentally demanding and, will require long days and maximum student participation. A certificate of
attendance is awarded to attendees upon completion. Dress is casual, however you will need to bring one dress suit.
4-Day Intermediate Executive Protection Course
Dates: June 21-24. 2012 Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Welcome to the real Executive Protection
- Introduction to Training Staff
- History of Executive Protection
- Executive Protection – Principles & Concepts
- Executive Protection Assignments / Roles
- Layers of Security
- Client Types
- Advance Concepts – Domestic & Foreign Procedures & Guidelines
- Duties of the Advance Agent
- Formations / Motorcades
- Formations (practical exercise)
- Protective Detail – Construction
- Site Advance (practical exercise)
- State Licensing Requirements for Executive Protection Services
- Attack on Principle
- Surveillance Detection
- Emergency/Contingency- Planning and Response Procedures
- How to get Executive Protection Jobs
- How to Successfully Market E.P. Services
- Final Live Executive Protection Mission on Day 4
For more information, call us today at: 320 894-9451
Please RSVP us at email@example.com if you would like to attend. A $350.00 deposit (non refundable) payment is required to confirm your space. Registration will be first come first serve and will be closed at 25 participants. Thanks in advance for the consideration and we look forward to training with you.
When & Where
Executive Protection Academy
Executive Protection Academy (EPA) in more than one form has been in business for over 15 years. We started as an Executive and VIP Protection company and we have grown to a specialized and very detailed oriented supplier and trainer of firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and Gov’t entities. We are now expanding our training curriculum for the field of Executive Protection.
Our Executive Protection (Bodyguard) courses are designed to produce professional protection operatives capable of handling demanding assignments. Take the next step in your Security career! Our courses are designed for the aspiring executive protection specialist performing low to medium risk protective operations, this intermediate level coursework is geared towards details utilizing concealment (concealed carry) and low public profile techniques.
The courses also include training in Risk Analysis, Defensive Skills, Monitoring Field Operations, Surveillance and Counter Surveillance, Walking formations, Executive Protection Marketing and much more. The successful completion of this training course will enable graduates to have a basic foundation of the lucrative Executive and Protection Industry.
Join an elite group of Executive Protection Professionals, Talk to our Staff NOW for information on upcoming Executive Protection Training.