San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our vision for our monthly Interchanges Wednesdays events is to build a community of high caliber business professionals that are deeply committed on helping one another succeed personally and professionally.
Interchanges Wednesdays offers the next generation of relationship building hosted in unique, upscale environments with an emphasis on mixing business growth with fun.
Date: April 17, 2013
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: Epping Forest Yacht Club
Why should you attend?
- Connect with Business Owners, Senior Level Executives and Seasoned Professionals within our Interchanges Wednesday’s Community
- Build professional relationships with positive, self-reliant individuals
- Enjoy a very unique and upscale environment
- Identify outstanding opportunities to grow your business
- Exposure to new ideas and insights
We encourage you to invite a colleague or business professional to attend with you; we look forward to seeing you at the next Interchanges Wednesday event.
To Your Success,
Chief Executive Officer
When & Where
What are Interchanges Events?
- Interchanges Events are bringing together the elite business community.
- We all strive to improve ourselves.
- We all enjoy helping others.
- We see the importance in giving back to our community.
- We like to have fun.
Who is Interchanges?
Interchanges is an enthusiastic team of ‘make-it-happen’ professionals who are dedicated to producing significant business results for their clients. Each specialized team member has an uncompromising passion for helping businesses push through barriers to reach new levels of growth and revenue.
Utilizing over twelve years of experience with hundreds of clients in many industries, Interchanges helps their clients by employing a dual track strategy of discovering hidden opportunities as well as identifying under-performing actions.
They become a business partner focused on helping you grow your revenues.
What We Do
Interchanges helps companies grow revenues. We focus on all the critical areas of growth within an organization to ensure optimal performance.
Interchanges mission is to help others achieve exceptional levels of success while having fun along the way.
Interchanges mission is to build long-term relationships with individuals and organizations to dramatically increase their bottom line revenues. We will accomplish this by gaining clarity of business objectives, developing a strategic approach, and deploying optimum solutions. In the process, we will improve their lives by reducing stress, enhancing their purpose, and encouraging new ways of thinking.