Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Intel® training for Apache Hadoop* developers provides an essential understanding of how to write applications on Hadoop. Using the Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop as the platform for instruction, developers new to Hadoop can quickly learn to take advantage of the MapReduce framework through technical sessions and hands-on labs.
- Using the Hadoop & HDFS platform
- Loading data into HDFS
- Introduction to MapReduce
- Writing and debugging MapReduce jobs
- Implementing common algorithms on Hadoop
- Using Mahout for advanced data mining
- Benchmarking and optimizing performance
- Format: Classroom Training
- Length: 3 Days
This course is recommended for:
- Java developer who wants to write Hadoop applications using the MapReduce API
- Programmers looking to develop new data-driven services on a Hadoop platform
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and proficiency in Java
When & Where
Students who complete the course are eligible for the Intel Certification for Apache Hadoop Professional upon successful completion of the Certification Exam. As a trusted technology provider to the industry, Intel Certification carries the assurance that your Hadoop expertise is backed by a brand recognized around the world. As the only open source platform for big data with support from a Fortune 100 company, the Intel Distribution for Apache Hadoop software is built from the silicon up to enable the widest range of analytics on Apache Hadoop.
Check out more details at http://hadoop.intel.com