Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
Inspire Startups gives Chicago's top early-stage startups the opportunity to showcase their solutions to 50+ techies and investors. This event combines the best of tech expos and networking in an intimate setting topped off with a pitch competition. Don't miss the opportunity to mingle with Chicago's elite startup community.
Your Admission includes:
- First look at Chicago's top startups including: Autumn Berry Inspired, BankIOU, FoodJunky, G2 Crowd, Matador, MentorMob, Nerds at Heart, Project Fixup, SmaartShop, and QuickFixNow.
- Insightful Speakers from Future Founders Foundation
- Free Parking
- Food & Drinks
- 6:00 - Networking & Showcase
- 6:30 - Welcome & Speakers
- 7:00 - Showcase and Center Tours
- 7:30 - Center Tours
- 8:00 - Pitch Competition - Winner's receive a 6-month FREE membership to the Inspire Business Club
If you would like to showcase your early-stage startup for FREE at the event, apply HERE.