San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
INSIGHTS ON BATTERER BEHAVIOR
- Understand how battering is used to maintain power and control over a victim;
- Gain insight into the societal/media impact on battering behavior;
- Learn standard characteristics of a batterer; shown through actual case studies
- Develop strategies for understanding someone who batters to better assist victims
- Review of batterer intervention programs and best practices for providing support to batterers
When & Where
A Partnership for Change (APFC)
A Partnership for Change (APFC) is a New Jersey-based, private, non-profit organization dedicated to ending intimate partner violence through the provision of comprehensive education, awareness and prevention programs.
All programs developed by Allison Bressler, MA and Gloria Sgrizzi, Co-Founders/Co-Directors of A Partnership for Change.
For more information about our work, visit us at www.APartnershipforChange.org.