Trugreen in Wheat Ridge is hiring for 20, full time, year round Inside Sales Reps.
Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program residential customers and cross selling and up selling current residential customers through telemarketing.
- Calls prospective customers utilizing automated dialing system to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited.
- Sells programs and services to present, former, and prospective customers through telemarketing. Secures sales and arranges delivery date.
- Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments.
- Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
- One year previous sales experience preferred
- General knowledge of the industry, organization, products, and/or services
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Please be registered as a Job Seeker on ConnectingColorado.com prior to attending.
Jefferson County Workforce Center is an equal opportunity program; auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities