INNOVATION FOR GROWTH - A HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
Relying on yesterday's ideas, products and assumptions can spell failure and be a detriment. Innovation & creativity is fast becoming a pre-condition for competitive advantage for all leading companies. This 3-hour "hands-on" workshop provides many opportunities to apply new ways of thinkng through exercises and creative concepts while providing you with the basis of a system that works repeatedly.
How Will You Benefit?
- Practice creative thinking methods to generate ideas and solutions
- Turn existing problems into opportunities for growth
- Discover new techniques for securing enthusiasm for new initiatives
- Encourage out-of-the-box-thinking
What Will You Learn?
- Identifying practices that help promote creative thinking and innovation
- Maximizing the connection between courage and creative thinking
- Developing and leveraging from your own creative strengths
- Brainstorming tools and techniques to cultivate creative thinking and generate ideas and solutions
- Communicate - Why, Why, Why
- Practices and guidelines that create an innovative work environment
The workshop will include presentations, demonstrations and group breakout sessions to help apply what you learn to your business.
|8:00-8:30 am||Welcome and Brief Overview|
|8:30-9:00 am||10 Reasons to Start Innovation and the Innovation Funnel|
|9:00- 9:15 am||BREAK|
|9:15 - 11:00 am||
Create ideas - Post and Share (Communicate); Grouping of Ideas
|Dr. Virginia Green||Peter Athanas|
Workshop speakers, Dr. Virginia Green and Peter Athanas, will lead a series of hands-on exercises that will help create new and meaningfully unique ideas for your company. These methods can be used repeatedly and perfected as a way to continually develop new business and accelerate the commercialization of growth strategies.
Who should attend?
· C level executives
· Business owners
· Directors and Managers
· Service Providers
When & Where
CMTC and Dale Carnegie
CMTC is a private, mission-based non-profit corporation, afffiliated with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). Our mission is to create solutions for manufacturing growth and profitability. CMTC serves 17 counties in the Southern California area and has over 20 years of experience working with manufacturers.
Dale Carnegie was founded in 1912 has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training company with offices worldwide. They focus on giving people in business the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their performance in order to build positive, steady, and profitable results.