Lean Startup, User Experience Design and Agile Development are all approaches to improve your odds of creating successful products. Are they mutually exclusive, or can you assemble them together to make a lean, mean product machine?
Pathfinder Software's Amy Willis (UX) Bernhard Kappe (Products Strategy) and Reid MacTavish (Agile Development) share their lessons learned in making lean+ux+agile work in this half day workshop.
- Pragmatic Marketing and Lean Startup- which is right for you?
- Lean UX – Design as the differential gear between customer development and agile development
- How to run a successful inception
- It’s never too early for metrics and analytics
- Agile practices and pitfalls
- Continuous deployment and A/B testing
- Team composition and how to hire
About Pathfinder Software
With over 300 successful releases for clients ranging from Fortune 500 firms to cutting edge startups, Pathfinder Software helps companies create breakthrough software products. Pathfinder has pioneered an approach that integrates lean startup thinking, user experience design and agile software development to help companies large and small successfully bring innovations to market.
When & Where
We help companies build the right software, get customers and keep them coming back.