Informative Training: “Deferred Action” Policy for DREAMers
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Informative Training on the Obama Administration’s New “Deferred Action” Policy for DREAMers
What You Need to Know!
WHAT: Informational training session on the Obama Administration’s new “Deferred Action” policy that will benefit thousands of young immigrants in Virginia. This training will provide information on:
· Who will be eligible for deferred action and the benefits it provides,
· The application process and what documents/evidence might be required to apply for deferred action status,
· What might make an individual ineligible for this new policy,
· How the Consulate from the immigrant’s country of origin can help in this process,
· What resources are available in Virginia to help immigrants during the application and implementation stages of this new policy,
· Immigration fraud - information on what to avoid when seeking assistance with deferred action petitions.
For more information and RSVP with Edgar Aranda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 703-772-1555. This event is free of charge
Organized by: Legal Aid Justice Center – Immigrant Advocacy Program, Hogar Immigrant Services - Catholic Charities, Ayuda, Just Neighbors: Immigration Legal Services, Hispanics Against Child Abuse and Neglect (HACAN) and Virginia Coalition of Latino Organizations (VACOLAO)