Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Learn about Fall 2012 programs at Drexel's Center for Graduate Studies. Program representatives will provide detailed information about curriculum, course schedules, faculty and admission requirements.
Find out more about the following programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration with Specialization in Healthcare
- Master of Science in Human Resource Development
- Master of Science in Higher Education
- EdD in Educational Leadership & Management
- Executive Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Finance
Complimentary food and parking will be provided.
When & Where
Drexel University Sacramento
Drexel University is a top-ranked, not for profit, private university with an appetite for innovation and change, working to make a difference in the world.
Founded in 1891 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by philanthropist and financier Anthony James Drexel, Drexel University has consistently demonstrated its commitment to being one of the nation’s most civically engaged universities.
The cornerstone of Drexel’s career preparation model has been the University’s co-operative education program. Introduced at Drexel in 1919 as one of the first models of its kind, the program has become integral to the University’s educational experience. Through it, students alternate periods of study with periods of full-time professional employment, providing unrivaled, valuable professional experience.