East Los Angeles College
Prepares Students for Exciting
Careers, not just Jobs, in Logistics
Earn a College certificate in Logistics in one semester
East Los Angeles College’s Technology and Logistics program is ideal for...
• Unemployed, ready and available to work
• Many diverse employment opportunities
• Job placement assistance provided
* * * * *
• Great tuition - only $46/unit
• Day, Evening, Saturday, and online classes
• Courses taught by Logistics professionals
- - - - - -
NEW - Two nationally-recognized Logistics certifications:
• Certified Logistics Associate - Foundational level
• Certified Logistics Technician - Mid-Level /Supervisory workers
Grant participants qualify for free textbooks and certification exams.
Attend one of the Information Sessions for details on how you can be included
Computer Applications & Office Technologies Department
The Logistics industry is a variety of companies that move materials to manufacturers and goods to the marketplace. Recent trends in manufacturing have moved the production of goods to other countries with low-cost labor resulting in an explosion of international trade that has dramatically increased the volume goods entering through Southern California shipping ports. This rapid expansion has made the Logistics Industry among the fastest growing industries in Southern California.
When & Where
ELAC Logistics Program
- East Los Angeles College (ELAC)
- Computer Applications and Office Technologies (CAOT) Department
- Technology and Logistics (Technology and Logistics)
Pro-GTL: Pro-Global Trade and Logistics Consortia
Pro-GTL Regional Consortia is a partnership with private industry and educators across 7 community colleges in the Southern California region.