Information Session: OSR Master's Program
Friday, March 22, 2013 from 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM (PDT)
Join us for a 1 hour brown bag lunch Info Session to learn more about the OSR Master's Program. You will have an opportunity to:
- Meet with OSR Program Director and faculty member Colleen Ponto
- Gain an overview from Colleen of the 2 year program
- Explore your questions and curiosities about the OSR program
- Learn how OSR students and graduates are applying their OSR education
- Potentially meet current students as this takes place during the lunch hour of the cohort session
This Info Session is a stand alone 1-hour session however you might also consider joining an opportunity to observe one of our classroom sessions scheduled for this same day from 8 am - Noon or 1:30 - 5 pm.
Please register for the observation opportunity separately from the Info Session.
We look forward to meeting you and finding out more about you and your goals for graduate school! We encourage you to register for this event however please come and join us even if you are not registered.
For more information about the OSR Program, contact Aly Tibbetts, Director of Enrollment at BGI firstname.lastname@example.org 206-780-6232
For more information about the Info Session, contact Leslie Chamberlain, OSR Program Coordinator email@example.com